George MacBeth (1932-92): ‘The Castle, after Le Chastel d’Amours’, 1965. The poem was first published in The Listener, 15 July 1965, p. 93.
255x205mm. 2 pp. With a letter from the author to Guy Lee, Librarian of the College, 1 Aug. , presenting the copy and apologizing for his handwriting. With, additionally, a cutting from The Listener.
Autograph MS signed; a clean copy. Plain paper.