Experience St John's
The College is currently open to tourism. See "visitor information" below for more details. However, the College is closed to tourism on the following dates in August:
Tuesday 8th of August to Friday 11th of August inclusive
Sunday 13th of August to Thursday 17th of August inclusive
The main visitor route is accessible to all except for entry into the Chapel by those using a wheelchair. A map indicating a route that is accessible for those visitors using a wheelchair to enter the Chapel via a ramped route is available from the main entrance.
- Adults - £12
- Children (12-16) - £6
- Senior Citizens - £6
- Students - £6
- If the Chapel is closed - £6
- All commercial groups of 5 or more people that wish to visit the College, will need to be led by a qualified guide. These guides who are members of the Society of Cambridge Tourist Guides will be provided by Cantab Tours. There is a discounted group booking rate of £6 per person. Booking enquiries should be directed here.
- The College only accepts payments by debit/credit card. Payments by cash are not accepted.
Other permitted visitors
- St John's alumni and their guests
- Cambridge University card holders (including two guests)
- CAMCard holders (including two guests)
- Prospective students and their guests
- Attendees at Chapel services
- Attendees at other events in College
- Cambridge residents with proof of residency