Online Room Booking System
This system allows you to request room bookings in St John's College. Click on a title below to access the relevant system. The Online Room Booking System will set a cookie on your computer (tell me more).
Rooms can be booked up to 10 weeks in advance by students and for the full academic year by Fellows and staff. Rooms marked * can be booked 51 weeks in advance by Fellows, staff and students.
Room booking queries should be directed as follows:
Public Rooms (Fisher Building and the Old Divinity School) - PublicRooms@joh.cam.ac.uk
Dining Rooms (First and Second Court) - Catering@joh.cam.ac.uk
These rooms can be booked by College members and approved Supervisors using their Raven ID. You will be sent an email containing the details of your booking. All bookings are on a first-come first-served basis.
- 1 All Saints Passage - Supervision rooms*
- Fisher Building - Committee Room, Boys Smith Room Annexe, Castlereagh Annexe, Drawing Room
- Library Seminar Room*
Please note: All supervision room bookings are limited to 6 hours per user/per week.
These rooms can only be booked for meetings by members of St Johns College, authenticated by Raven ID. All bookings are provisional and will be confirmed by either the Accommodation and Bookings Office (for public rooms), or the Catering Office (for dining rooms). Upon booking you will receive an email detailing your provisional booking. You will then be notified by email when your booking has been confirmed, or receive further instruction from the area administrator.
- The Old Divinity School - Sir Arthur Quiller Couch Room, Central Hall, Lightfoot Room, Main Lecture Theatre, Teaching Room One, Teaching Room Two
- Fisher Building - Boys Smith Room, Castlereagh Room, Dirac Room, Palmerston Room
- First Court - Old Music Room, Parsons Room, Wordsworth Room
- Second Court - Wilberforce Room (not available to students)
Booking a room
The links above direct you to a daily view of the rooms in that category. You can adjust your view using the links at the bottom of the booking page. Bookings are requested by clicking on the starting time on a room's booking sheet, and filling in the required information. Click on the logo at the top of the booking page to return to this screen. A link to a detailed help file is also shown in the page's header.