'Deux Catalogues des livres François qui se trouvent au Palais de Bucden en l'exquise Bibliotheque de Monseigneur l'Evesque de Lincolne ... a Lincolne le 20 de Decembre 1634'. The first catalogue (pp. 1-28) lists the books by author or writer, while the second (pp. 29-64) lists them by title. The Bishop of Lincoln in question was John Williams (1582-1650), Fellow and Benefactor of St John's College, subsequently Archbishop of York. The class-marks or shelf-marks consist of a Greek letter and a running number. None of these books, then in the Bishop's Palace at Buckden, Lincs., seems to have come to the Library.
200x151 mm. iv+64 pp. College bookplate (eighteenth century) inside front cover.
Single hand throughout, with very few corrections. There are a few inconsequential notes in a smaller, seventeenth-century hand on the front cover. Paper. Original limp vellum binding with slots for two pairs of ties.