For this manuscript see N.R. Ker, Medieval manuscripts in British Libraries, vol. 2 (Oxford, 1977), p. 251.E.36
From the library of the Revd E.S. Dewick (B.A. 1866), presented by his son the Revd E.C. Dewick (B.A. 1906) in 1950.
At the end, in a contemporary hand, are details of the cost of filling in the initials and of the binding.
A.J. Piper, 'The libraries of the monks of Durham'. In M.B. Parkes and A.G. Watson (eds.), Medieval scribes, manuscripts & libraries: essays presented to N.R. Ker (London, 1978) p.238 n.79.