Winfield Society (Law)
The Winfield Society is the law society at St John's College. It is one of the largest College law societies in Cambridge. All undergraduate and graduate law students are automatic members.
Every year we have a busy calendar of events including career workshops from leading Chambers and top commercial law firms, as well as social events and talks on both legal and non-legal topics.
- Co-President - Cie Jen Wong
- Co-President – Ross Guinea-McIntyre
- Junior Treasurer – Emma Farkas
- Senior Treasurer – Jodi Gardener
- Secretary: Ellie Ripley
- Master of Moots: Tom Williamson
- Events: Charlotte Faulkner & Andrew Neziri