The 2018 SJTU Global Summer School will run two sessions from July to August. Please see below the exact dates:
- Session A: 11 July - 26 July 2018
- Session B: 11 July - 3 August 2018
- Outlook of Future Techniques in Aerospace Engineering (Session A) *
- China's Public Policy and City Governance (Session A)
- China's Policy on Climate Change, Energy and Environment (Session A)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Culture (Session A)
- Strategic Design for the Enhancement of Architectural, Urban, Environmental Resources (Session A)
- Green City Green Future (Session A)
- Discovery China (Session A)
- Discover Chinese Culture through Creative Drama (Session B)
- Green Technology for Environmental Pollution Control (Session B) *
In addition, free Chinese Language and Culture is offered as optional course to all students. Global Summer School provides international students with a unique experience of Chinese culture and history through a combination of lectures, workshops and field trips.
To view the 2018 Global Summer School brochure online, please click here.
* If you are interested in the "Outlook of Future Techniques in Aerospace Engineering" or the "Green Technology for Environmental Pollution Control" programme, please note that they take place in the Minhang campus.
The selection is performed on the basis of academic excellence and the successful applicants are the ones who are expected to benefit more from the Exchange Programme.
- Tuition Fees
- Travel / Insurance / Visa costs
- A fixed amount for maintenance expenses
- Cost of one of the weekend trips organised by SJTU